Dear Contest Managers/Contestants,
The 2018 American Mathematics Competition 8 Y2018 is open for registration.
For details please visit http://asiamathsalliance.com/american-math-competition
The American Mathematics Competition 8 Y2017 is
open for registration. Please complete the Wait list form if registration is full.
- American Mathematics Competition 8 (AMC 8) Y2017
- Venue: 96 Waterloo Street (Open Category ) Only
- Time: Please choose 1 timing only.
Individual Registration Waitlist
Registration by Schools/Institutions
If you like to preview some of the AMC 8 questions, you can visit this link
Scope of Topics
- Elementary geometry including Pythagorean Theorem
- Spatial Visualisation
- Reading & interpretation of graphs
- Problems involving everyday applications.
- Complete 25 multiple-choice questions in 40-minutes
- Questions cover a variety of topics ranging from Connections, Data Analysis, Probability,Geometry, Number operations, everyday applications and Problem solving
- Suitable for Accelerated Primary 4-6 /Sec 1-2 students.
- The 33rd American Mathematics Competition 8 (AMC 8) will be on 14th Nov 2017(Tue).
- School Winner’s Medals will be awarded to the Top School Winner of Every School.
*New for 2017*
2014-2016 three year worth of past year contest questions and solutions will be available for sale at only S$10.00 per copy. To purchase a copy please click here
*NEW* For 2014
The Mathematical Association of America has introduced an
on-demand, affordable test preparation service that consists of
- 1 diagnostic test that allows you to identify areas of improvement
- 5 skill-builder problem sets to improve problem solving skills
- 3 full-length test with the AMC 10/12 test simulator
- Receive instant scores and analysis as all test are graded automatically upon submission of responses.
Asia Maths Alliance Pte Ltd
is established to handle maths competition registration
beginning with the American Mathematics Competition.
Watch this space for upcoming details of
exciting maths competitions that will
intrigue, challenge and inspire you to greater heights in
your mathematical learning and development.
To contact us,please email to
email@example.com or call