On behalf of the Committtee on the American Mathematics Competition, we extend our congratulations to one and all who have taken part in the
American Mathematics Competition 10/12 Y2017 that was conducted on
American Mathematics Competition 10/12A: 7 Feb 2017
American Mathematics Competition 10/12B: 15 Feb 2017
Attached in the following files you will find the names of students who have won the various awards,
- Distinction: Students with a 1 in this column have earned this award, students with a 0 in this column have not. These students qualified for the AIME and were included on your AIME spreadsheet.
- Top 5% of AMC 12A/B participants (scores of 100.5 or above)
- Top 2.5% of AMC 10A/B participants (scores of 120 or above)
- Achievement: Students with a 1 in this column have earned this award, students with a 0 in this column have not.
- AMC 12A/B students who scored 90 and above and are in grades 10 and below
- AMC 10A/B students who scored 90 and above and are in grades 8 and below
Here’s the list of winners
Certificate of Achievement
Certificate of Distinction
|AMC 10A||AMC 12A|
|AMC 10B||AMC 12B|
- All students who have participated from Open Category and Nanyang Primary have their individual scores emailed to them.
- We are mailing out the certificates to the winners from the various schools and will be updating the list of schools that we have posted to in due course.
- For this year’s contest, medals and pins will be awarded to Certificate of Distinction winners /AIME Qualifers
- Pins will be awarded to School Winners of every school.
- For enquiries, please contact us at asiamaths[at]gmail.com
- American Mathematics Competition 8 (AMC 8) returns on 14 Nov 2017. Registration starts 7 August 2017.
On behalf of the Committee on the American Mathematics Competition,
we extend our congratulations to all students who have participated in the
American Mathematics Competition 8 on November, 15 Y2016.
Here’ a list of the award winners for the various awards.
- Honor Roll with Distinction Y2016. For students with a score of at least =/>21
- Honor Roll awarded to students with a score of at=/ > 18
- Achievement Roll: Awarded to students Grade 6 or below with a score of=/ > 15.
- Intramural awards: Gold, Silver & Bronze.
- Students who have score an Honor Roll in the 2016 American Mathematics Competition 8 will receive the invitation to participate in the next level of Challenge the AMC 10/12 Y2017.
- Students who wish to participate in this challenge are welcome to register at
2016 AMC 8 Contest
Forthcoming on 7 Feb 2017
Forthcoming, we have the following Exciting Competitions in 2017
Stay tuned for more updates and competition invitation soon.
Here’s wishing everyone a successful 2017 and a brilliant start to the year!
If we have piqued your interest in maths competitions and you like to sharpen your skills, here are a few recommended resources for your consideration
- Becoming a Problem Solving Genius: Suitable for students to learn the problem solving heuristics for maths competitions and challenging maths.
- Real World Algebra: Suitable for students who are keen to learn Algebra with applications in real life situations to make learning more fruitful.
- Maths Olympiad Training 2017 by Maths Oasis Pte Ltd.New Schedule New Schedule
To contact us
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 6521-2993 (from 4 Jan 2017 onwards. We are still in the process of processing results and hope to be given the time to concentrate on this task. Thank you for your understanding)